Here is a little bit of how the process works.
First we will set up a consultation to discuss the project and strategize about how to best serve your needs. This will typically be over the phone or Zoom and last 45-60 minutes. A proposal will be sent to you for approval and a 50% down payment is collected to start each project.
Research & Planning
Once the project is clearly discussed, I start the process of researching the target audience and identifying key problems, solutions and benefits to brainstorm ideas and concepts that will naturally progress your reader to the sale.
Now that the research is in place, the next step is to start writing lead-generating content that will best warm up the readers through the funnel embedding micro commitments to start building a relationship that nurtures them through to the sale.
How It All Works
Basic Copywriting Work Flow
These simple steps break down the process of how I complete a project.
1. Consultation: After we've established we are a good fit we jump right into the consultation so I can learn more about your project and your needs
2. Formal Proposal: After having clarity of the project's needs I write a proposal outlining the description of the project, deadlines, pricing, payment and my cancellation policy. A 50% down payment will be collected once the signed proposal is returned back to me and the project is ready to be started.
3. First Draft & Edits: Once the initial draft is complete, I will submit it to you over email for review and we can discuss any desired edits through phone or email.
4. Approved: When you are completely satisfied with the project, I will submit the final version in Word Doc format via email.
5. Payment: The files are complete and delivered and the project is considered final and finished. The remainder of the invoice is submitted for payment.
Once it is agreed that the project is "complete," any additional edits after that can be made as a separate fee.
The Ultimate Advertorial Guide Consults
Are you working on an advertorial but need a little help? No problem.
I will review what you have and provide feedback for your advertorial.
Just set up a consult here to get started.
How it works is you'll set up a time for us to connect and send me your advertorial and any ideas for that project in advance.
Once I review what you've sent we will spend 45-60 minutes together via phone or Zoom going over my recommendations for your advertorial.
If you decide after our time together that you would like to have me create your advertorial, then the consult fee will be applied to that project.
I will send over a proposal that includes your project details, deadlines and pricing for your review and get started on your advertorial once that proposal is approved.
Because every project is unique and individually customized, I don't have any general pricing that works for each project.
Instead I work on a flat rate for each project, depending on the project's needs.
If you have a specific goal or budget, let's connect to see what we can do together.
Does your project need more ongoing work? Not a problem.
Let's discuss your needs and I'll create a proposal that outlines the agreed upon terms. Once that is signed and returned we can begin our creations together and an invoice will be sent monthly.
Please note that all edits for retainer work must be submitted within 10 calendar days of submission.
What You'll Get